Our business approach
Offering a complete range of building services, our quality and professional business approach includes:
- The provision of a clear summary of work to be carried out within our quotes or estimates, detailing what’s included and what’s not included.
- Collaboration with specialist support on projects as needed, for example Architects, Structural Engineers, specialist/qualified professionals e.g. Gas Safe Heating Engineers, Part P-qualified Electricians.
- Being clear and upfront about payment terms and invoicing.
- Appropriate public liability insurance cover for the work that we undertake.
- Our focus on developing good-working relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- Keeping clients informed of progress throughout the work.
- Informing clients of any unforeseen issues or delays as early as possible.
- Ensuring Local Authority building control are contacted to carry out inspections and a final sign-off at the relevant stage in the process for any work that requires this.
- Discussing and agreeing any changes to the work that’s been specified or indeed any extra costs, in advance of us doing the work.
- Leaving the site clean and tidy and properly disposing of waste.
- Ensuring any ‘snagging’ is carried out typically within 4-6 weeks of work being completed.
We can also put you in touch with past and present clients so you can hear for yourself about the high standards and quality finish that you can expect from Distinct Property Development.